And the tiny ASUS R2H survives another round and gets to run the bubbling fish :-)
Installation not much different from before:
- download Windows 8 Consumer Preview x32 ISO
- prepare bootable USB stick using Windows 7 USB/DVD download tool
- enable BIOS boot from USB stick (Boot > Hard Disk Drives > 1st Drive)
- install using product key provided in FAQ section
- run Windows Update through a wired connection to get the rest of the drivers.
My ASUS R2H doesn’t get as much attention lately, I might come back with more details next week – I know some of you were interested, at least it confirms it does run.