Subtitle Edit (SE) is an editor for movie subtitles - a subtitle editor.With SE you can easily adjust the start time of the subtitle if it is out of sync with the movie.
For a full list of features see below.SE is written in Delphi and full source is included:-)
Download Subtitle Edit 1.8 here.
- VISUALLY sync/adjust (start pos and speed) a subtitle.
- Export to/import from html (for online translation)
- Visual translation helper
- Adjust all subtitle times
- Adjust display time
- Remove text for hear impaired
- Convert between MicroDVD, SubRib, Substation Alpha, SAMI, and more
- Fix line numbering, casing, spaces, long lines, and invalid display time
- Split / append subtitles
- Spell checker: English and Danish included. Dutch dictionary exists in the TJanSpeller zip file